EAM Terms & Conditions
EAM Insiders: We are a subscription service that provides our members with access to Monthly Acupuncture education including but not limited to Electro- Acupuncture.
If you are a resident of the United States (including its possessions and territories), you agree to the Arbitration Agreement and class action waiver described in Section 15 to resolve any disputes with Electro- Acupuncture Medicine (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court).
2. The EAM Insiders Membership is provided by Electro-Acupuncture Medicine.
3. Communication Preferences. By using the EAM insiders , you consent to receiving electronic communications from EAM relating to your account. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration, or posting communications on the EAM Insiders website. r
4. Membership, Free Trials, Billing and Cancellation
1. Ongoing Membership. Your EAM Insiders membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, “Payment Method”) to use the Netflix service. We will bill the monthly membership fee to your Payment Method. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your Payment Method.
2. Differing Memberships. We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships with differing conditions and limitations.
2. Free Trials
1. Your EAM Insiders membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for one month, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. Free trials may not be combined with any other offers. Free trials are for new and certain former members only. EAM reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your free trial eligibility.
2. We will begin billing your Payment Method for monthly membership fees at the end of the free trial period of your membership unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. Any questions regarding this email email@example.com
3. You will not receive a notice from us that your free trial period has ended or that the paying portion of your membership has begun. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or change payment method.
4. Insiders Free trials are only available to new members, current members are not entitled to a free month.
1. Recurring Billing. By starting your EAM Insiders membership, you authorize us to charge you a monthly membership fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with purchases on the EAM website to your Payment Method.
3. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for our service will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your membership and each month thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. We automatically bill your Payment Method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership. Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, as indicated below, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled. In the event your paying membership began on a day not contained in a given month, we may bill your Payment Method on a day in the applicable month or such other day as we deem appropriate.
4. No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
5. Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method by emailing email@example.com to request the change.
6. Cancellation. You may cancel your EAM Insiders membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the EAM Insiders through the end of your monthly billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH MEMBERSHIP PERIODS.
5. Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
1. THE EAM INSIDERS MEMBERSHIP AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE EAM INSIDERS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. EAM DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE EAM INSIDERS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
2. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Intellectual Property
1. Copyright. EAM INSIDERS, including all content provided on the EAM INSIDERS, is protected by United States and international copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
2. Trademarks. EAM is a registered trademark of Electro-Acupuncture Medicine LLC
3. Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the EAM Membership. Email Support@electro-acupuncturemedicine.com
7. Customer Support. If you need assistance with your account, click on the “contact us” link at the top right hand corner of our website at any time or email Support@electro-acupuncturemedicine.com
Last updated: November 1, 2021